Monday, June 30, 2014

My Pinterest Addiction

I admit it: I've started out playing around with Pinterest, and it didn't take me long to get addicted. It's a game, somewhere in between collecting and hoarding, but in a safe way. You don't clutter your home, you don't get into debt--what you end up is with a cornucopia of images to feast your eyes and inspire.

I'm interested in indulgence, opening the mind and following the fantasy wherever it may lead. This is what you'll find in my boards, gateway images into stories that may have erotic implications. Luxury, travel, colorful drinks, chocolate...and of course, images that describe relationships, attraction, sensuality.

I'm fascinated by the idea of people who will randomly cross paths, pinners interested in interior design, or the sights of a certain country, women planning their dream wedding, enjoying sensual imagery, or both. Over the next few weeks, I'll choose one board at a time to introduce to you. Who knows? Maybe you'll get hooked, too.


Color-coded sheets, curtains...and toys at A Perfect Dream. Your 18+ summer read.

Procrastination aside, Pinterest is a good place to connect, market and inspire. You can find group boards for your genre, reading recommendations, whatever your heart desires. Take a look at these statistics, and see if you can find your audience here.

If you'd like to join me: http://www.pinterest.com/ravenjspencer/

No comments:

Post a Comment